Hi! I'm Roxanne, and i have a Drag queen living inside of me

Hi! I'm Roxanne, and i have a Drag queen living inside of me

Monday, December 16, 2013

Lime Crime Velvetines




So last friday i got my Lime Crime package and i was soooo excited to try my new Velvetines!!!



Soooooo cute ^,^


I bought Red and Pink Velvet




The texture is very light, and though the lipstick is really dry, the color stays for hours! I wore the red velvet for almost 10 hours!!


So, this is how the pink velvet looks on me, it's a little bit darker than i thought, but it's sooooo pretty <3



I was so tired, so sorry for the sleepy face

In this pic you can see the color a little bit better i think



Also I took some pics wearing my Suedeberry lippie, gorgeous neon/redish color



And my favorite one!! Red velvet! Best red everrrrr


yes i outline my lips, so what haha
 And some crappy webcam pics


Pink Velvet

Red Velvet

Ok so this is it hahha i really really love these lipsticks, and  i honestly recommend this product to everyone in the worlddddd hahahahahhaha


Thanks for your timeeee
byeee


No comments:

Post a Comment